Friday 12 August 2011

Shibuya's Purple Bottle

When you see me around you will probably notice I always have my iPhone in my hand. It actually doesn't make or receive calls but I'm always holding it. You will also see my team mate Tim Shibuya holding something wherever he goes, that is his purple drink bottle. There has only been one time since I have been in Elizabethton that I haven't seen this drink bottle in Tim's hand. On that one occasion we only went for a walk to get lunch from Subway while on a road trip, which was only about 10 minutes away from the hotel, and Tim went into a state of panic that he didn't have his bottle with him. Wherever he goes his bottle is there, you could say it's practically apart of him, like a good friend that he would never leave behind. When I asked why he's always has that bottle with him he gave me a very simple answer, "I hate feeling thirsty".







1 comment: