Monday 13 June 2011

Starting in the GCL

Today we found out where we will be playing this year and I will be starting the year in the GCL. I am a little disappointed but all I can do is keep pitching well and hopefully move up as soon as possible. Instead of looking at it as me not making the Elizabethton Twins, I'm looking at is as though I made the GCL team. In the last year I have always tried to find the positive in everything, and like I have said so many times before, playing baseball everyday is better then anything I could ever think of doing with my life.

5 comments:

  1. Just showing that you have such a positive attitude about every aspect of your life shows how mature you are. You are an amazing pitcher, and wonderful person. I am so lucky to have you in my life, and I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica Schubert13 June 2011 at 14:17

    "Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal, it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it" , that is a perfect quote for this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Focus on what you can control. Stay in the moment. Pitch your ass off and you'll get where you want to go soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you've got a uniform on anything is possible!

    You already have some good material for a book, and I hope in 15 to 20 years from now, you'll be retiring from professional baseball with a super story to tell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never a negative .... It is another step in the right direction Todd. God bless - Mum

    ReplyDelete